Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunday was a fun day with the Spirit!

Yesterday I had the privileged of participating in Faith Night festivities at the Saginaw Spirit hockey game. I reflected on Christian sportsmanship with more than 300 people gathered with their families and friends for the pregame program, which also included an inspirational message about community service from Jimmy E. Greene and some wonderful musical performed by Lavel Jackson. I also had the honor of dropping a ceremonial first puck on the ice. I met some great young people and the famous mascot Steagle Colbeagle the Eagle, and watched an exciting hockey game. I even got my very own Spirit Jersey with "B. CISTONE" on the back! Unfortunately, the Spirit lost 3-2, but it was a fun day all-and-all. Enjoy the photos and the video from the day’s activities!






















No comments:

Post a Comment